Monday, 9 February 2009

Saturday 7 Feb

This morning I drank three cups of coffee on account of the tea being disgusting and having been up till 3 this morning. What was I doing till three this morning you ask? Making up silly songs with the guys from Renovate. I feel I am now officially part of the group - can't get out - because I made up a verse of the song! And by the way they loved the pink brick joke, so don't ever diss it again (and Dermo I will allow you the credit for having told me it in the first place!)!! I also re-learned the proper chords for Wonderwall.

Today when I got back there was no-one home. I thought of going to the beach, but couldn't be bothered changing busses so instead decided to go into town. there I bought board shorts, bikini top and scarf for about £9 so I was well pleased with my efforts! I feel very refreshed after the 24 hours away from the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment