Hi Laura - very clever of those penguins to make their own sign to cross the road safely !
Glad things are still going well for you and I sympathise with you about being locked out - I am terrible with keys - voice controlled locks are what we need.
Hi Laura, Campaigner quiz went well It's still going. Am keeping up to date with you on Facebook-which means I have been neglecting the blogging world!
I am random. I am serious. I like to think. Sometimes I don't think. I am funny. Sometimes without meaning to be. I like the intellectual stuff. I revel in the interesting things of the everyday.
Hi Laura - very clever of those penguins to make their own sign to cross the road safely !
ReplyDeleteGlad things are still going well for you and I sympathise with you about being locked out - I am terrible with keys - voice controlled locks are what we need.
Hi Laura,
ReplyDeleteCampaigner quiz went well It's still going. Am keeping up to date with you on Facebook-which means I have been neglecting the blogging world!